7. Working with Typography
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Customize and use the baseline grid.
• Adjust vertical and horizontal text spacing.
• Change fonts and type styles.
• Insert special characters from OpenType fonts.
• Create a headline that spans multiple columns.
• Balance the text in columns.
• Hang punctuation outside a margin.
• Add and format a drop cap.
• Adjust line breaks.
• Specify a tab with a leader and create a hanging indent.
• Add a rule to a paragraph.
This lesson will take about 1 hour to complete.
Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your ...