12. Working with Transparency
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Colorize an imported grayscale image.
• Change the opacity of objects drawn in InDesign.
• Apply transparency settings to imported graphics.
• Apply transparency settings to text.
• Apply blending modes to overlapping objects.
• Apply feathering effects to objects.
• Apply multiple effects to an object.
• Edit and remove effects.
This lesson will take approximately 45 minutes.
Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com and store them on your computer in a convenient location, ...