6. Editing Text
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Handle a missing font.
• Enter and import text.
• Find and change text and formatting.
• Check the spelling in a document.
• Edit a spelling dictionary.
• Automatically correct misspelled words.
• Move text by dragging and dropping.
• Use the Story Editor.
• Track text changes.
This lesson will take about 1 hour to complete.
Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com and store them on your computer in a convenient location, as described in the “Getting Started” section of this book. ...