11. Creating Tables
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Convert text to a table, import tables from other applications, and create tables from scratch.
• Change the number of rows and columns.
• Rearrange rows and columns.
• Adjust row and column sizes.
• Format tables with strokes and fills.
• Specify repeating header and footer rows for long tables.
• Place graphics in table cells.
• Create and apply table and cell styles.
This lesson will take about 45 minutes to complete.
Download the project files for this lesson from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com and store them ...