In this quick tour, you’ll get an overview of the key features of InDesign, including:
• Using Adobe Bridge to access files.
• Checking on potential production issues with the Preflight panel.
• Viewing and navigating a document.
• Typing and styling text.
• Importing text and threading text frames.
• Importing, cropping, and moving graphics.
• Working with objects.
• Automating formatting with paragraph, character, and object styles.
• Previewing a document in Presentation mode.
This lesson will take approximately 60 minutes.