8. Working with Color
In this introduction to creating and applying colors, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Set up color management.
• Consider the output method before you start creating colors and importing color images.
• Add colors to the Swatches panel.
• Apply colors to objects and text.
• Create dashed strokes.
• Create and apply a gradient swatch.
• Adjust the direction of the gradient blend.
• Create and apply a tint.
• Create and apply a spot color.
This lesson will take approximately 60 minutes.