2. Using Lightroom’s Develop Module for Global Adjustments
As you learned in “Getting Started,” Lightroom excels at correcting the tone and color of your photos. In this context, tone refers to the Exposure, Contrast, Highlights, Shadows, Whites, and Blacks sliders in the Develop module’s Basic panel. You’ll apply these changes to the entire photo, which is referred to as making global adjustments.
In this lesson you’ll learn how to:
• Find your way around the Develop module workspace
• Undo any adjustments you’ve made
• Access and save different versions of your photo using the Snapshot feature
• Master a typical workflow for adjusting tone and color
• Reduce noise and sharpen photos
• Add gorgeous edge vignettes
• Sync changes ...