**Breaking News! Adobe's third-quarter 2012 release of
Adobe® Muse included enhancements to certain areas of the Muse
interface, as well as new features such as forms creation, an Align
panel, Adobe Edge Animate integration, asset uploading, and other
new tools and enhancements.
This supplement to “Adobe Muse Classroom in a Book” provides new material for many parts of the original book. This material includes revised steps for some of the exercises in chapters 1-4 and 10, but the exercises in chapters 5-9 do not require any alteration. In addition, this supplement provides numerous tips on working with the new features and enhancements in the updated software.
This update requires new lesson files for chapters 7, 8, and 9. The supplement contains a page headed “Where are the Lesson Files” that gives you a link you can use to download the files to your computer.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Introduction to Adobe Muse Classroom in a Book (3rd Quarter 2012 Update)
- 1. Overview of the Workspace
- 2. Creating Your Site
- 3. Working with Master Pages
- 4. Adding and Styling Text
- 5. Working with Shapes and Color
- 6. Adding Images to Your Site
- 7. Working with Links and Buttons
- 8. Applying Effects, Graphic Styles, and Inserting HTML
- 9. Working with Widgets
- 10. Publishing and Exporting Your Site
- Appendix A. Embedding HTML Examples
- Appendix B. Widgets Extras
- Where are the Lesson Files?
- Title: Adobe Muse Classroom in a Book - August 2012 Update
- Release date: October 2012
- Publisher(s): Adobe Press
- ISBN: 9780133374858