14. Producing and Printing Consistent Color
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Define RGB, grayscale, and CMYK color spaces for displaying, editing, and printing images.
• Prepare an image for printing on a PostScript CMYK printer.
• Proof an image for printing.
• Save an image as a CMYK EPS file.
• Create and print a four-color separation.
• Understand how images are prepared for printing on presses.
This lesson will take less than an hour to complete. Download the Lesson14 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com, if you haven’t already done so. As you work ...