In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Understand image resolution and size.
• Straighten and crop an image.
• Adjust the tonal range of an image.
• Use the Spot Healing Brush tool to repair part of an image.
• Use content-aware fill to replace an area in an image.
• Use the Clone Stamp tool to touch up areas.
• Use the content-aware Patch tool to remove or replace objects.
• Remove digital artifacts from an image.
• Apply the Smart Sharpen filter to finish retouching photos.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Download the Lesson02 project files from the Lesson & Update ...