In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Use guides to position text in a composition.
• Make a clipping mask from type.
• Merge type with other layers.
• Format text.
• Distribute text along a path.
• Create and apply type styles.
• Control type and positioning using advanced features.
This lesson will take less than an hour to complete. Download the Lesson07 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com, if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve the start files. If you need to restore the start files, download them ...