In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Differentiate between bitmap and vector graphics.
• Draw straight and curved paths using the Pen tool.
• Convert a path to a selection, and convert a selection to a path.
• Save paths.
• Draw and edit shape layers.
• Draw custom shapes.
• Import and edit a Smart Object from Adobe Illustrator.
This lesson will take about 90 minutes to complete. Download the Lesson08 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com, if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve the start files. ...