In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Apply and edit Smart Filters.
• Apply color effects to selected areas of an image.
• Apply filters to create various effects.
• Record and play back an action to automate a series of steps.
• Create a conditional action.
• Upscale a low-resolution image for high-resolution printing.
• Blend images to create a panorama.
This lesson will take about 90 minutes to complete. Download the Lesson09 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com, if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve ...