In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Slice an image in Photoshop.
• Distinguish between user slices and auto slices.
• Link user slices to other HTML pages or locations.
• Optimize images for the web and make good compression choices.
• Export large, high-resolution files that tile for zooming and panning.
• Copy layer properties to CSS code for use in web design.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Download the Lesson13 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com, if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, ...