In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Apply and edit Smart Filters.
• Use the Liquify filter to distort an image.
• Apply color effects to selected areas of an image.
• Apply filters to create various effects.
• Use the History panel to return to a previous state.
• Upscale a low-resolution image for high-resolution printing.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Download the Lesson09 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com, if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve the start files. If you need ...