11. Editing Video
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Create a video timeline in Photoshop.
• Add media to a video group in the Timeline panel.
• Add motion to still images.
• Animate type and effects using keyframes.
• Add transitions between video clips.
• Include audio in a video file.
• Render a video.
This lesson will take about 90 minutes to complete. Download the Lesson11 project files from the Lesson & Update Files tab on your Account page at www.peachpit.com, if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve the start files. If you need to restore the start files, download ...