In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Use guides to position text in a composition.
• Make a clipping mask from type.
• Merge type with other layers.
• Preview fonts.
• Format text.
• Distribute text along a path.
• Control type and positioning using advanced features.
This lesson will take less than an hour to complete. Please log in to your account on peachpit.com to download the lesson files for this chapter, or go to the Getting Started section at the beginning of this book and follow the instructions under “Accessing the Lesson Files and Web Edition.” If you need to restore the start ...