Get Adobe Photoshop CS5 Classroom in a Book: The official training workbook from Adobe Systems now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.
In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Understand image resolution and size.
• Open and edit an image in Camera Raw.
• Adjust the tonal range of an image.
• Straighten and crop an image.
• Paint over a color with the Color Replacement tool.
• Adjust the saturation of isolated areas of an image using the Sponge tool.
• Use the Clone Stamp tool to eliminate an unwanted part of an image.
• Use the Spot Healing Brush tool to repair part of an image.
• Use content-aware fill to remove blemishes.
• Apply the Unsharp Mask filter to finish retouching photos.
• Save an image file for use in a page layout application.
This lesson will take about an hour to complete. Copy the Lesson02 folder ...