In this lesson, you’ll learn how to do the following:
• Use guides to position text in a composition.
• Make a clipping mask from type.
• Merge type with other layers.
• Format text.
• Distribute text along a path.
• Create and apply type styles.
• Control type and positioning using advanced features.
This lesson will take less than an hour to complete. Copy the Lesson07 folder onto your hard drive if you haven’t already done so. As you work on this lesson, you’ll preserve the start files. If you need to restore the start files, copy them from the Adobe Photoshop CS6 Classroom in a Book DVD.