The fastest, easiest way to learn Adobe Photoshop Elements 4 for Windows!
Classroom in a Book, the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks, helps you learn the features of Adobe software quickly and easily. Classroom in a Book offers what no other book or training program does–an official training series from Adobe Systems Incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
Elements 4 Classroom in a Book contains eight lessons
and a bonus CD with lesson files. The book covers the basics of
learning Adobe Photoshop Elements, and countless tips and
techniques to help you become more productive with its new
features, including the Magic Selection Brush; Magic Extractor;
Auto Red Eye and Auto Skin tone tools; cool slideshow effects;
using an online sharing service to make your photos available for
friends and family; and more. You’ll learn how to correct
photos like a darkroom pro, then share them in slide shows,
calendars, on the Web, and more. You can follow the book from start
to finish or choose only those lessons that interest you.
This book is for Windows users only.
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Getting Started
- 1. A Quick Tour Of Photoshop Elements
- 2. Organizing And Sharing Photos
- 3. Sharing Creations
- 4. Adjusting Color In Images
- 5. Fixing Exposure Problems
- 6. Repairing And Retouching Images
- 7. Working With Text
- 8. Combining Multiple Images
- 9. Advanced Editing Techniques
- Title: Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 4.0: Classroom in a Book®
- Release date: December 2005
- Publisher(s): Adobe Press
- ISBN: 0321384822