Unwanted color casts can be introduced into your images because of poor lighting or the type of input device used. In this lesson, you will learn how to adjust for these color casts.
In this lesson, you will learn how to do the following:
• Auto-correct images from either Quick Fix or Standard Edit mode.
• Use individual automatic options to improve images.
• Adjust skin tones.
• Correct an image using Smart Fix.
• Apply the Color Variations feature to shift color balance.
• Fix red eye reflections, both manually and automatically.
• Replace the color of a pictured object with another color.
• Make and save selection areas for future use.
• Troubleshoot common problems when printing color pictures.
• Work with color ...