5. Printing, Sharing, and Exporting
In previous lessons you’ve imported images from a range of sources, explored a variety of ways to organize and find your files, and created projects and presentations to showcase your photos.
In this lesson, you’ll learn how you can output your images and creations to share them with family, friends, or the world at large:
• Printing at home and ordering prints online
• Fine-tuning the composition of an image in the print preview
• Sharing photos by e-mail and Photo Mail
• Backing up and synchronizing your files
• Synchronizing multiple computers
• Creating your own Online Album or Web Gallery
• Using an online sharing service
• Exporting images for use on the Web
You’ll probably need between ...