This lesson provides an overview of Photoshop Elements that will familiarize you with the all-new Photoshop Elements 11 workspace while introducing many of the tools and procedures you’ll use to import, manage, and edit your digital images.
The exercises in this lesson will step you through some of the skills and concepts basic to the Photoshop Elements workflow:
• Creating and loading Catalogs
• Importing media
• Reconnecting missing files
• Reviewing and comparing photos
• Switching between the Organizer and the Editor
• Switching modes in the Editor
• Working with panels and the Panel Bin
• Customizing the workspace
• Using Photoshop Elements Help
You’ll probably need between one and ...
Get Adobe® Photoshop® Elements 11 Classroom in a Book® now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.