This video will teach you how to use Adobe Photoshop. There are five clips in the video:
- Introduction. This first clip provides an overview to Adobe Photoshop and an explanation of Photoshop’s features available through menu options, tabs, panels, and pallets.
- Example. The second clip applies much of the Adobe Photoshop functionality from the first clip to editing a photograph of a sunrise.
- Formats. The third clip covers various file formats that can be manipulated by Adobe Photoshop and also covers additional functionality available in the tool.
- Panels. The fourth clip covers the tools panel in Adobe Photoshop along with layers and masks.
- Demo. The fifth clip provides a step-by-step demo of applying all of the Adobe Photoshop features to complete a particular project.