The first part of this lesson will help you understand how Lightroom works and introduce you to the seven Lightroom workspace modules:
• The Library Module, where you’ll import, review, and organize your images so that you can access them quickly and easily
• The Map Module, where you can make use of GPS information recorded by your camera to help manage your photos
• The Develop Module, a digital darkroom where you can correct, adjust, retouch, and enhance your photos
• The Book Module, where it’s easy to produce stylish photo books
• The Slideshow Module, where you can quickly create dynamic, expressive presentations to showcase your work
• The Print Module, where you can quickly set up ...