Video DescriptionThis critically-acclaimed interactive training program from Adobe Press offers exceptional quality high-definition video to teach the fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC (2015 release) Lightroom 6.
Table of Contents
This chapter provides you with an overview of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC, including an overall look at the software, an overview of the new features in the 2015 release (version 6), and guidance on configuring Lightroom.
- Welcome 00:01:58
- What Is Lightroom 00:02:02
- How to Use This Course 00:01:09
- What's New in Lightroom CC (2015 release) / Lightroom 6 00:09:45
- The Lightroom Workspace 00:02:39
- In this section you'll gain a deeper understanding of catalogs in Lightroom and learn how to manage your catalogs.
- This chapter covers the many facets of importing your images into Lightroom.
This chapter covers Lightroom fundamentals such as preferences, setting up an identity plate or watermark, catalog settings, and more.
- General Preferences 00:03:42
- Presets Preferences 00:06:50
- External Editing Preferences 00:10:22
- File Handling Options 00:04:46
- Interface Preferences 00:05:08
- Performance Preferences 00:01:25
- Lightroom Mobile Preferences 00:01:19
- Setting Up an Identity Plate 00:05:16
- Working with Panels and Lights Out 00:13:26
- Creating a Custom Watermark 00:13:32
This chapter includes lessons that will help you understand and make the most of the Library module in Lightroom, which is focused on managing your digital images.
- The Library Module 00:06:50
- Grid View 00:09:32
- Loupe View 00:06:18
- Compare View 00:06:13
- Survey View 00:01:56
- Working with the Filmstrip 00:07:01
- Video Support 00:06:45
- Quick Collections 00:04:08
- Folders 00:14:17
- Collections 00:10:17
- Smart Collections 00:04:54
- Rating, Labels, and Flags 00:06:28
- Keywords 00:15:27
- Face Recognition 00:10:05
- Working with Metadata 00:03:23
- Library Filters 00:06:37
- Stacking Photos 00:05:53
- Dealing with Offline Files 00:09:56
This chapter teaches you how to optimize your photos in Lightroom. You'll learn about develop presets, the Vibrance and Saturation sliders, vignetting, virtual copies, soft proofing, and much more.
- Develop Presets 00:10:42
- Basic Exposure Controls 00:16:11
- Clarity for Your Photos 00:02:17
- Vibrant and Saturated Colors 00:01:59
- Fine-Tuning with the Tone Curve 00:13:46
- Color Adjustments 00:05:20
- Sharpening 00:11:55
- Noise Reduction 00:13:56
- Lens Corrections 00:16:16
- Automatically Fix Keystoning with the Upright Command. 00:08:48
- Creative Effects 00:06:58
- Calibration Panel 00:06:46
- Creating Virtual Copies 00:06:13
- History, Snapshots, Before and After 00:09:34
- Applying Changes to Other Photos 00:06:28
- Quick Develop Panel 00:05:45
- In this chapter you'll see how to use Lightroom to edit specific areas of an image using the Adjustment Brush and Graduated Filter tools. You'll discover strategies for sharpening and noise reduction and see how to use the Crop overlay tool, remove dust and unwanted artifacts with the spot removal tools, and exploit the awesome Lens Correction controls. And finally you'll see how to simulate a film grain look.
- In this chapter you'll learn the best way to convert a color image into a black-and-white image. Then you'll see how to add a color tint and use the split toning controls to remove a color tint from an image or add one to an image.
- This chapter covers the various ways you can export your images from Lightroom so they can be sent to others or published online.
- This chapter looks at the Map module, which provides another way to organize and search for images.
- This chapter explores the various options that are available to you for printing your images from Lightroom.
- This section includes lessons that will help you quickly produce excellent web galleries and slideshows of your images.
- Lighroom offers powerful and easy-to-use book-making capabilities. In this chapter you'll see how to make a book from start to finish.
In this chapter you'll get quick examples of some of the most exciting new features of Lightroom CC (2015 release) / Lightroom 6 in action.
- Smart Previews For Working With Catalogs of Images Anywhere, Anytime 00:10:12
- High Dynamic Range 00:05:41
- Merge to Panorama 00:09:06
- Lightroom Mobile 00:20:28
- Title: Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC (2015 release) / Lightroom 6 Learn by Video
- Release date: May 2015
- Publisher(s): Peachpit Press
- ISBN: 9780133928556