If you’ve followed the lessons in this book in order, you should now feel comfortable adding and deleting footage in your project, and trimming clips to improve the pacing of the movie you’re producing. In this lesson, you’ll take a project in which your clips have already been sequenced and trimmed, and add nuance and dimension using transitions between the clips. You’ll learn how to do the following:
• Apply a transition using Transitions view
• Preview transitions
• Modify transition settings
• Apply the default transition to multiple clips
• Copy and paste transitions
• Create fade-ins and fade-outs
• Render transitions
This lesson will take approximately one hour.
Inserting a Dip to Black transition ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.