14. Improving Clips with Color Correction and Grading
In this lesson, you’ll learn about the following:
• Working in the Color workspace
• Using the Lumetri Color panel
• Using vectorscopes and waveforms
• Using color correction effects
• Fixing exposure and color balance problems
• Working with special effects
This lesson will take approximately 90 minutes.
In this lesson, you’ll learn some key techniques for improving the look of your clips. Industry professionals use these techniques every day to give television programs and films the “pop” and atmosphere that set them apart. This chapter is not a “deep dive” ...