Unleash the combination of Docker and Jenkins to build complete delivery pipelines
About This Video
- Build reliable and secure applications using Docker containers.
- Create a complete Continuous Delivery pipeline using Docker, Jenkins, and Ansible.
- Deliver your applications directly on the Docker Swarm cluster.
- Create more complex solutions using multi-containers and database migrations
The combination of Docker and Jenkins improves your Continuous Delivery pipeline using fewer resources. It also helps you scale up your builds, automate tasks, and speed up Jenkins performance with the benefits of Docker containerization.
This course explains continuous delivery pipelines in depth and improve the continuous integration and delivery process of app development. It starts with managing configuration using Ansible. Then we build a complete Continuous Delivery pipeline. Finally we present a mixture of different aspects related to the Continuous Delivery process.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Configuration Management with Ansible
- Chapter 2 : Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Chapter 3 : Clustering with Docker Swarm
- Chapter 4 : Advanced Continuous Delivery
- Title: Advanced Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Release date: October 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788832939