Book descriptionGain greater compliance with corporate training by addressing the heart of the very awareness vs. compliance problem: people are human. People have incredible strengths and incredible weaknesses, and as a Information Security professional, you need to recognize and devise training strategies that take advantage of both. This concise book introduces two such strategies, which combined, can take a security awareness program to the next level of effectiveness, retention, compliance, and maturity.
- Present awareness materials all year-round in a way that people will really listen.
- Implement a "behavior-first" approach to teaching security awareness.
- Adopt to gamification the right way, even for people who hate games.
- Use tips from security awareness leaders addressing the same problems you face.
- Title: Advanced Persistent Training : Take Your Security Awareness Program to the Next Level
- Release date: June 2017
- Publisher(s): Apress
- ISBN: 9781484228357
You might also like
40 Algorithms Every Programmer Should Know
Learn algorithms for solving classic computer science problems with this concise guide covering everything from fundamental …
Head First Design Patterns, 2nd Edition
You know you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, so you look to design patterns—the lessons …
Cybersecurity – Attack and Defense Strategies - Second Edition
Updated and revised edition of the bestselling guide to developing defense strategies against the latest threats …
Digital Forensics and Incident Response - Second Edition
Build your organization's cyber defense system by effectively implementing digital forensics and incident management techniques Key …