Get to grips with advanced UX techniques!
About This Video
- Learn how to ideate and use Sketch App
- Understand high-fidelity sketching and prototypes.
- Explore concepts such as Ideation, sketching, high-fidelity UI sketching, prototyping, and more.
User experience (UX) design is a theoretical understanding of how users interact with websites. User experience design is the process of enhancing user satisfaction with a product by improving the usability, accessibility, and pleasure provided by interacting with the product. Everything humans interact with has an experience associated with it.
You will start off your journey by looking at how to set up a high-fidelity UX design process and defining the steps and interactions a user is engaging in. Learn to sketch wireframing, symbols and prototyping here. You will also learn how to export PNGs. Moving on, you’ll master high-fidelity prototyping; here you will learn to use interface styles, typography styles, color styles, and more. Further you will master interaction design and motion studies, reviewing motion patterns and identifying areas that require animation. You will learn why we should use prototypes and Invision App, connecting prototypes via Invision App, and sharing.
Finally you will finish the course by looking at motion prototypes, setup principle by Mac, uploading assets, animating components, and exporting video and app assets for testing.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Sketching into Wireframes
- Chapter 2 : Sketch Wireframing Symbols and Prototyping
- Chapter 3 : High-Fidelity Prototyping
- Chapter 4 : Interaction Design and Motion Studies
- Chapter 5 : Build a Motion Prototype
- Title: Advanced UX Techniques
- Release date: September 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788296465