- Define culture change in health care as a type of organizational transformation.
- Understand how mechanisms of culture change within the US nursing home industry have been promoted to effect a transformation to resident-centered care.
- Examine mesolevel mechanisms and the role they play in supporting and sustaining the culture change process.
- Consider how communication, leadership, and training practices can foster transformational culture change and evaluate existing gaps in how these processes have been studied.
- Understand various approaches to studying culture change and consider ...