- Define social network analysis and consider its utility in addressing contemporary issues in health care.
- Identify theoretical perspectives that have contributed to social network analysis as a multidisciplinary approach to the exploration of the structure of relationships.
- Examine methodological issues within social network research and assess how social network analysis offers a methodological approach to understand social structures.
- Identify distinctive features of social network research.
- Understand the levels of analysis in social network research: actors (microlevel), groups (mesolevel), and networks ...