Advances in Physical Organic Chemistry series is the definitive resource for authoritative reviews of work in physical organic chemistry. It aims to provide a valuable source of information not only for physical organic chemists applying their expertise to both novel and traditional problems, but also for non-specialists across diverse areas who identify a physical organic component in their approach to research. Its hallmark is a quantitative, molecular level understanding of phenomena across a diverse range of disciplines.
- Reviews the application of quantitative and mathematical methods to help readers understand chemical problems
- Provides the chemical community with authoritative and critical assessments of the many aspects of physical organic chemistry
- Covers organic, organometallic, bioorganic, enzymes, and materials topics
- Presents the only regularly published resource for reviews in physical organic chemistry
- Written by authoritative experts who cover a wide range of topics that require a quantitative, molecular-level understanding of phenomena across a diverse range of disciplines