Selecting target languages
AdWords lets you choose the languages of the websites that your ads appear on. You can choose to target specific languages or all available languages for greatest reach.
To determine if you should target multiple languages, consider the following:
- What languages do your customers speak or what languages are spoken in the areas you'll target?
- Is your website available in multiple languages?
- Is your business, such as your customer support and sales teams, equipped to handle inquiries from multiple languages?
To edit your campaign language preferences:
- Go to the Campaigns tab, click on the campaign you'd like to edit, and choose Settings. You should be in the All settings sub-tab.
- Scroll down to Languages ...