How to Identify a Family-Friendly Employer
by Suzanne Brown
- Identify what you want in an employer
- Talk to past employees in your network
- Ask about a typical day in your interviews
- Discuss flexibility and remote work
- Ask HR about benefits and support options
If you’re a working parent looking for a new job or interested in making a career move, your search might not only be about finding a great professional opportunity. You may also want a more family-friendly employer. If that’s the case, it’s helpful to get a more complete picture of work life at the potential employer before you come on board. Learning how the company has supported other parents will help you understand if its actions and culture align with what you want ...