Affinity Designer is the new, affordable design software that can replace your overpriced Adobe Creative Suite. It's built for designers, by designers.
What Will I Learn?
In this course you will learn how the Affinity Designer user interface works, where all its features are, and learn about the dramatic improvements you'll get versus Adobe software. Along the way you will work on real world projects rather than simply going through each tool and learning how it works. Instead, you will use those tools to create projects and learn in a hands-on environment.
The projects you will create include:
- Graphic Illustration
- Logo Creation
- Icon Design
- Combining Images
- You will also learn how to export your work for web, print and app development.
Who is this course for?
- Students appreciate instructors who set the right expectations by telling them what specific student needs they are solving, who the course is best suited for, and who it is NOT for.
- Graphic designers
- Web designers
- Over 15 lectures and 1.5 hours of content
- Learn how manipulate Images & work with Vector Graphics
- Learn how to design logos as well as icons
- Create Graphic Illustrations
- Learn how to Render Images For All Media Types
Table of Contents
- Introduction and Getting Started 00:00:44
- Creating a New Document 00:03:04
- Tools Overview 00:07:17
- Understanding Personas 00:08:53
- Real Time Editing 00:05:31
- Creating A Graphic Illustration 00:24:28
- Creating A Graphic Illustration Part 2 00:07:27
- Creating A Graphic Illustration Part 3 00:17:15
- User Interface Design 00:11:23
- Design a Logo 00:15:02
- Masks 00:04:33
- Project: Combining Images 00:19:12
- Temporary Deconstruct 00:03:34
- Using the Crop Tool 00:06:25
- Working with Gradients 00:13:40
- Layer Effect 00:10:48
- Title: Affinity Designer for Beginners
- Release date: February 2015
- Publisher(s): Stone River eLearning
- ISBN: 100000006A0244