- Altman, Daniel. “Uncle Sam, Deadbeat Debtor?” New York Times, July 23, 2006.
- Athanasoulis, Stefano, and Robert J. Shiller. “The Significance of the Market Portfolio.” Review of Financial Studies 13, no. 2 (2000): 301–29.
- Athanasoulis, Stefano, and Robert J. Shiller. “World Income Components: Discovering and Implementing Risk Sharing Opportunities.” American Economic Review 91, no. 4 (2001): 1031–54.
- Baker, Dean. “The Menace of an Unchecked Housing Bubble,” Center for Economic and Policy Research, March 16, 2006. www.cepr.net/index.php/op-eds-&-columns/op-eds-&-columns/the-menace-of-an-unchecked-housing-bubble/ (accessed October 19, 2006).
- Ballinger, Kenneth. Miami Millions: The Dance of the Dollars in the Great Florida Land Boom of 1925. Miami, FL: Franklin Press, 1936.
- Batra, Ravi, ed. The Great Depression of 1990: Why It’s Got to Happen, How to Protect Yourself. New York: Simon & Schuster, 1987.
- Berman, Dennis K. “Fistfuls of Dollars Fuel the M&A Engine.” Wall Street Journal, January 3, 2006.
- Biderman, Charles, and David Santschi. Trim Tabs Investing: Using Liquidity Theory to Beat the Stock Market. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, 2005.
- Blinder, Alan S., and Janet L. Yellen. The Fabulous Decade: Macroeconomic Lessons from the 1990s. New York: Century Foundation Press, 2001.
- Bohm-Bawerk, Eugen Von. Capital and Interest, 3 vols. (1884 and 1889), trans. G. D. Huncke and H. E. Sennhole. South Holland, IL: Libertarian Press, 1959.
- Bonner, Bill, and Addison Wiggin. ...
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.