Agile development practices have been widely adopted in a variety of organizations, yet only a few tools are available to help make the practical process of managing agile teams less painful and more successful.
HP Agile Manager is a purpose-built SaaS-based Agile planning tool. HP Agile Manager provides a simpler, smarter way to manage collaborative development.
Liran Tal provides a practical, concise approach to using Agile Manager in a variety of settings to better plan, conduct, and manage software releases within development teams. His step-by-step approach will show you how to plan your product’s features, streamline the agile sprint process, work with user stories, and track defects throughout the development process.
Agile Manager can work for small startups, mid-sized teams, as well as scale up for bigger organizations as a cost-effective and flexible tool to apply agile techniques to improve your software development process.
Table of Contents
- Contents at a Glance
- About the Author
- About the Technical Reviewer
- Chapter 1: The Agile World
Chapter 2: Getting Started with Agile Manager
- Introducing HP’s Agile Manager
- Signing Up for HP’s Agile Manager
- Getting Acquainted with Agile Manager
Chapter 3: Setting Up Agile Manager for Release
- Setting Up a Site
- Setting Up a Workspace
- Setting Up the Release
- Chapter 4: Building the Product Backlog
Chapter 5: Streamlining Work in the Release Backlog
- Working in the Release Backlog
- Working with User Stories
- Working in the Sprint Backlog
- Managing Defects
- Working in the Sprint Closure
- Chapter 6: The Engineering Manager’s Dashboard
- Chapter 7: Helpful Resources and Support
- Title: Agile Software Development with HP Agile Manager
- Release date: March 2015
- Publisher(s): Apress
- ISBN: 9781484210345