AI is taking off, but traveling into uncharted territory. Where is AI going and what does it mean for business? In this O'Reilly video collection, four AI experts discuss the business-side of AI. They discuss how companies can get started building AI products, what product development should (and shouldn't) look like, how organizations can successfully and thoughtfully use AI advancements to improve efficiency and production, and what we can expect from the future of AI. Each video segment in this collection comes from the 2016 O'Reilly Artificial Intelligence Conference.
Table of Contents
- How to scope an AI project - Jana Eggers (Nara Logics) 00:47:12
- Practical AI product development - Hilary Mason (Fast Forward Labs) 00:41:19
- What I learned by replacing middle-class manufacturing jobs with ML and AI - Eduardo Arino de la Rubia (Domino Data Lab) 00:46:19
- The future of AI - Oren Etzioni (Allen Institute for Artificial Intelligence) 00:42:24
- Title: AI for Business
- Release date: December 2016
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491978962