One of the largest assets that an airline has are aircraft, therefore it is critically important to develop a methodology that estimates an aircraft’s value, and which also determines efficient utilization to ensure an acceptable rate of return on the asset. Aircraft Finance provides a comprehensive review of aircraft finance and valuation and presents a detailed methodology for accurately valuations. The methodology measures return on investment, improves the efficiency of managing operating costs and more effectively determines revenue analysis.
- Presents a flexible valuation and decision making tool for financial planners, airlines, lease companies, bankers, insurance companies and aircraft manufacturers
- Equips the reader with a solid background in aircraft finance, valuation, leasing, and debt financing and securitization work
- Benefits practitioners who want to learn about aircraft finance and apply it to their own problems as well as students in business programs
- Emphasizes methods that were born out of the authors’ collaborative research projects and revealed through numerous real-world applications
- Includes numerous figures, tables and graphs that promote an intuitive understanding of airline finance, valuation process, and other investment modeling
- WAV offers spreadsheets on major airline cost structure, aircraft operating cost structure, historical aircraft production, and aircraft value — available from the Web Added ValueTM Download Resource Center at www.jrosspub.com