- Abdelghany, A. and Abdelghany, K. (2007a). Evaluating airlines ticket distribution strategies: a simulation‐based approach. International Journal of Revenue Management 1(3): 231–246.
- Abdelghany, A. and Abdelghany, K. (2007b). Modelling air‐carrier's portfolio of business travel. Journal of Revenue and Pricing Management 6(1): 51–63.
- Abdelghany, A. and Abdelghany, K. (2008). A micro‐simulation approach for Airline Competition Analysis and Demand Modelling. International Journal of Revenue Management 2(3): 287–306.
- Abdelghany, A. and Abdelghany, K. (2012). Modeling Applications in the Airline Industry. Ashgate Publishing, Ltd.
- Abdelghany, A., Abdelghany, K., and Ekollu, G. (2004a). A genetic algorithm approach for ground delay program management: the airlines' side of the problem. Air Traffic Control Quarterly 12(1): 53–74.
- Abdelghany, K.F., Shah, S.S., Raina, S., and Abdelghany, A.F. (2004b). A model for projecting flight delays during irregular operation conditions. Journal of Air Transport Management 10(6): 385–394.
- Abdelghany, A., Ekollu, G., Narasimhan, R., and Abdelghany, K. (2004c). A proactive crew recovery decision support tool for commercial airlines during irregular operations. Annals of Operations Research 127(1): 309–331.
- Abdelghany, A., Abdelghany, K., and Narasimhan, R. (2006). Scheduling baggage‐handling facilities in congested airports. Journal of Air Transport Management 12(2): 76–81.
- Abdelghany, K.F., Abdelghany, A.F., and Ekollu, G. (2008). An ...
Get Airline Network Planning and Scheduling now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.