Introduced in November 2014, the Echo series of smart speakers by Amazon had the first mover's advantage in the voice-computing market, which enabled it to grab the lion's share of 70% of the complete market. But that is not the only thing going for it; Amazon offers the widest range of voice-enabled speakers, each with its own distinctive usage, some of which are mentioned as follows:
- Echo Dot: Smallest and most affordable.
- Echo: Mid-range product, slightly better sound quality than Echo Dot.
- Echo Plus: Bigger than Echo with best sound quality. Has a Zigbee hub built in for better smart-home integration.
- Echo Spot: Circular Echo with a screen.
- Echo Spot: Echo with a larger screen, ideal for video chatting.
The wide range of ...