In this chapter, we have learned how Alfresco WCM makes it simpler to manage content through a user-friendly and technology-neutral (as much as possible) interface:
- Alfresco web forms enable users to create XML content from a simple browser-based form.
- There are three types of renditions available: FTL, XSLT, and XSL-FO. With renditions, you can manage the content in various formats.
- A dynamic website can be developed easily with the web forms.
- Web forms can associate with specific/multiple projects.
- Web content can be searched using a query.
- Dashlets are provided to access easily and speed through the publishing process.
In the next chapter, we are going to learn about WCM Workflows. Workflows can be configured for any web form. Through workflow, ...