Workflows can be deployed dynamically also. In this chapter we have learned the following points:
- The customization of workflow can be achieved using two approaches, manual and dynamic.
- E-mail notifications can be made to all the concerned people involved in the workflow process.
- Workflows for a specific Staging Sandbox submission can also be removed using some customization.
- Implementing ZERO workflow gives the flexibility to submit content using workflows without selecting any user/group.
- Workflow Viewer can be implemented to see the number of active workflows, which is good for administrators.