In this chapter, we learned:
- Alfresco Explorer has administrative utilities to export data from the Alfresco repository and import within the repository or to another repository.
- You must back up data at regular intervals to protect your data from hardware failures.
- To consider the hot backup-deployment option of Alfresco for high availability.
- The upgrade scripts in Alfresco help you to upgrade to newer versions automatically.
- It is recommended that you try an upgrade on a test or staging server before going onto a production server.
- You can provide administrator rights to any user. You have also learned different ways to clean out old deployment reports.