Chapter 6. Implementing Business Rules
So far, we have learned how to manage system users, user groups, space management, content management, check in and check out of documents, versioning of documents, and bulk upload using network uploads. In this chapter, we will learn about defining and using business rules as per custom business requirements.
By the end of this chapter, we will cover following areas:
- Automatically organize documents into specific spaces for bulk uploads
- Sequencing of business rules
- Run time-consuming business rules in the background
- Control document versions on specific documents in specific spaces
- Categorization of documents based on names
- Document event-driven e-mail notifications
- Document Transformation in various formats
- Dynamically ...