Getting Started with Algebra II
In this part …
- Find order in the order of operations and relate algebraic properties to processes used when solving equations.
- Solve linear equations and inequalities and rewrite absolute value equations before solving.
- Take on radical equations, rational equations, and fractional exponents.
- Use one or more factorization methods to ready equations for the multiplication property of zero.
- Solve equations with the quadratic formula or complete the square.
- Graph basic curves using intercepts and properties of functions.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.