Conics and Systems of Equations
In this part …
- Become familiar with the conic sections — what they have in common and what makes them different.
- Sketch conics using centers, intercepts, foci, and other properties.
- Solve linear equations algebraically or with Cramer’s rule.
- Use systems of linear equations to perform fraction decomposition.
- Take on systems of nonlinear equations and their possible multiple solutions.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.