Other Good Stuff: Lists, Arrays, and Imaginary Numbers
In this part …
- Move from the real to the imaginary with i and complex numbers.
- Solve equations with complex solutions and finish problems using the quadratic formula.
- Perform matrix operations.
- Use matrices to solve systems of linear equations.
- Work with patterns of numbers by writing sequences and their corresponding series.
- Count elements in sets using permutations and combinations.
With Safari, you learn the way you learn best. Get unlimited access to videos, live online training,
learning paths, books, interactive tutorials, and more.